Syp put out his 3×3 on Hearthstone, and I felt compelled to show my hand as it were as well, but unlike him you get the bad news first.
3 things that disgust me –
1. Bugs – Yeah I’m getting some bugs, like graphical, but I think the biggest bug I loathe is when it drops me from the match. Thus it gives me a loss, and it angers me. I’ve been reporting them when I can…but it’s only Beta so I don’t let it get to me too much.
2. That Dwarf Innkeeper – I’m getting sick of being greeted by him, and him telling me stuff. Is there a way to quiet him.
3. No interrupts – I wish there was some way to block an opponent from destroying a minion you love so much. It makes me weep my poor Core Hound who I doubled health just got destroyed, I want a way to cock block that A-hole from doing that.
3 things that I like.
1. Gameplay – I think this game is easy to play, but harder to master depending on hero class. I like the fact that you get your resources regardless. I use to hate magic and that I had to hope my card align and I get my resources I need.
2. Arena – I like the way you just randomly pick cards, but I wish you get to pick the hero you want, I like RNG but not that much RNG. I think 150 gold, or 1.99 cash is a good price point too.
3. Cards – I love these cards, and I’ve spent a poop ton on getting more already. When Hearthstone goes live, I’m going to have to open like 800 decks..or maybe a little less…but it’s getting up there. Also I’m getting attached to certain minions, and I have to have certain guys in every deck.
For me the Music is full of meh too, what I would love is maybe it tap into your Itunes library, since it might be ported to that anyway. As for wanting to play WoW, I do now but it’s been taking away from my WoW. My guild leader said something one night while I’m playing Hearthstone, he said, “I see you, and just want you to know that I see you” LOL!