Mo Money, Mo Problems
Blizzard wants more money, Really? Here I thought they were in business to make money. So it’s no surprise they would be offering more and more things through their cash store. I do have some concerns though, but not many.
Here are some of my ideas floating around about this…
1. Vanity Items – Most of what their going to be offering is vanity items, such as pets, transmog gear and the like. I have no problem with that. Hey if they put out a quality product I might just slap down some cash myself.
2. XP Boosts – Lets face it leveling is a joke these days, and as long as we learn to play our class, the last five levels of the grind I don’t see much problem.
3. – No pre-built 90’s – There was talk of this on forums, and it’s pure speculation. As long as WoW is subscription they won’t totally take away the grind I think. Speed it up, yes, get rid of no.
4. A Taste of Things to Come – Remember the movie Mortal Kombat where the evil guy says this. I liked that movie, sure it wasn’t the best movie ever, but I enjoyed it. Anywho I digress. There has been speculation this may be the precursor of WoW going free to play. I think it actually might be., when Titan goes live, I think they will make WoW free to play, and still let it run….or I could be really wrong.
5. I Pay a Subscription – This stuff should be free, well no. When you buy a car, you get what comes with the car, if you want extras don’t you pay extra, just my way of thinking.
6. Lower Prices – I think if they lowered their prices they would make more money. 25 dollars for a mount…seriously?
Overall I’m not mad at Blizzard, nor am I making any huge predicitions. All I know if they put quality stuff, I’ll pay for it…for now.