My Love/Hate for Alterac Valley
Reasons I love AV.
1. When things go right.- It’s alot of honor, especially during the weekend it’s a Call to Arms in a relative short period of time. It’s just an awesome feeling when an AV goes good.
2. Alot more people in it.- I like the huge battle aspect of it. It’s an awesome sight seeing a bunch of my fellow hordling on the move in the beginning.
3. The Chat Channel – Sometimes it just cracks me up when someone says something stupid, like screams…”Icelord!’
4. The mini battles – Sometimes the little fights at the bunkers are pretty epic.
5. Healing – A little PvE mixed into the PvP makes a healing a much needed part of this BG, and it’s nice to be needed.
What I hate about AV
1. When things go wrong – The infighting is bad, things break down fast, and it makes the whole BG seem longer, sometimes it is longer when the Alliance sucks too.
2. Open Field Battles – Though fun once in awhile, they are counter productive in the most part, and I die alot which makes me mad.
3. Asshats– The spammers who in all caps yell tactics, and such. I hate the ones that yell the wrong tactics, like lets help Galv. I just want to scream over chat…”Shut The F$%k UP!”
4. The Geography – It seems with the tactics involved into todays AV it is Alliance biased. In terms of Towers, and Spacing.
I can’t complain all in all I got 7 pieces of epic gear in one weekends time, and though when we use to have 3 hour queues for AV, and they lasted 12+hours sometimes. Today’s AV with all it’s problems still is a fricking joy.