I Feel Like a Good Slowfall.
There are times though I really miss my mage. We had alot of adventures together. He’s like an old friend that I use to pal around together. As I think back to my mage, there are some things I just truly miss.
Some things I miss….
5. Blinking the hell out of there – As a mage sometimes you get a little overrunned by the mobs. Running away is a strategy to a mage, and nothing like running and blinking the hell out of a situation, toss in a good frost nova and I would laugh my arse off as I ran.
4. Invisibility – I loved it when everyone else wiped, and I’d sit there and wait for them to come back, cause I hit Invisible at the right time when we wiped.
3. Blizzard – I love all the huge numbers that would be flying by when I would open up a can of whoop-ass.
2. Teleports – Man, making gold off them, tricking people with them, heck sometimes I would just teleport cause I was bored.
1. Slowfall – When life would get me down, or I was bored I would climb to the highest points in Azeroth, jump off and just slowfall down, and watch the world go. It was very Zen, and it put me in a better state of mind.
So those are the reasons I miss the mage….
…that and my mage would eat babies….mofoes!