Mages: True Masters of the Arcane
Ok the Whorelocks decided to up the war of words with this post.
Now I am going to straighten a few things out for you.
* Mages are not carebears, nor does our magic come from carebear land. We tap right into the magic of the world, and make things go BOOM!
* The Water Elemental is not a thing that gets stuff marginally wet, it’s not cute, or fluffy…It’s an element bound together by magic to help slay our foes.
* Ice Block, and Invisibility are neither sneaky or wimpy. They are tools in our toolset. Pretty awesome ones at that. invisibility probably saved me more gold on repair bills then anything I’ve known.
*I never heard anyone complain about my strudel before. If you don’t like it…then quit hitting my mage table like it was last call at the buffet.
*Warlocks are just jealous we throw real fire, that our frost looks damn cool, and that mages got lazers, and can go “pew..pew..pew”
Ok Let’s clear some things up about Warlocks, or Whorelocks as I call them.
* They Need big burly pets to help them cause they don’t last long by themselves.
* Blizzard felt sorry for them and gave them that stupid teleport thing. Cause their little feet can’t runaway fast enough.
* DOT and running away is not a tactic, it’s an organized retreat.
* Are the EMO kids of WoW, go back to your closet and jam out to Cradle of Filth, and leave the killing to the real masters.
* Your power comes from someone else. It’s like your a stay at home mom, yes I agree you work hard, but you know what someone else is bringing home the bacon.
* Think they are cool and bad ass….your wearing a dress.
* No one really likes you, their just lazy and don’t want to run all the way back to the meeting stone.
Listen Warlocks are ok, some of my best friends are warlocks. I don’t mind they want to play WoW on easy mode. When their ready to set the level to difficult and roll a mage, I’d be happy to show them how to really play a caster.
Bottomline as cool as Whorelocks think they are, we got teleports. The boat, and zeppelin are over there I suggest you start walking.